Information we collect
When we provide services, we may collect, store, and use the following information related to you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user, enjoy some of the services we provide, or even if we can continue to provide you with some services, you will not be able to achieve the desired effect of the service.
- Information you provide
- ● When you register for our account or use our services, provide us with relevant personal information such as phone numbers, emails, and bank card numbers;
- ● The shared information that you provide to other parties through our services and the information that you store when you use our services.
- Your information shared by other parties
- ● Shared information about you provided by other parties when using our services.
- The information we have obtained from you
- When you use our services we may collect the following information:
- ● The log informationrefers to the technical information
that the system may collect automatically through cookies, web beacon or other methods when
you use our services, including:
- ● device or software information, such as the configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser, or other program that you use to access our services, your IP address, and the version and device ID used by your mobile device;
- ● Collections using third-party statistics services include, but are not limited to: SDK or API version, platform, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, iOS vendor identifier (IDFV), iOS advertising identifier (IDFA) , Android advertiser primary identifier, network card (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), device model, terminal manufacturer, terminal device operating system version, session start/stop time, language location, mobile network/country code, Time zone and network status (WiFi, etc.), hard disk, CPU, and battery usage.
- ● information about the mobile applications (APP) and other software you used, as well as information about your use of such mobile applications and software;
- ● Location information refers to the information we collect about your location when you turn on the device location feature and use our location-based related services, including:
- ● Your geographic location information collected by GPS or WiFi when you use our services through a mobile device with a positioning function;
- ● You can stop our collection of your geographic information at any time by turning off the positioning feature.
How We Use Your Information
- We may use the information collected during the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
- ● provide you with services;
- ● When we provide services, use for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving, and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
- ● Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
- ● Give us more insight into how you access and use our services to respond specifically to your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or to us and others Users of the service responded in other ways;
- ● Provide you with ads that are more relevant to you in place of ubiquitous ads;
- ● Assess the effectiveness of advertising and other promotional and promotional activities in our services and improve them;
- ● software certification or management software upgrade;
- ● Ask you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
Ask you to participate in surveys about our products and services. In order to allow our users to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses that you have agreed to, we may collect personal information collected through one of our services in order to compile information, subject to relevant laws and regulations. Or personalized way for our other services. For example, your personal information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is relevant to you, not universally pushed. If we provide the appropriate options among the related services, you may also actively request that we use the personal information you provide and store on this service for our other services.
Specific privacy policies for certain specific services will more specifically explain how we use your information in such services.
How to access and control your information
We will try to adopt appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting, and deleting your personal information, we may ask you to perform authentication to protect your account.
How We Share Your Information
- Except the following circumstances, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent:
- ● We and our affiliates may have your personal information with our
affiliates, partners and third-party service providers, contractors and agents (for example,
communication service providers that send emails or push notifications on our behalf, and
We provide location data for map service providers) sharing (they may not be located in your
jurisdiction) for the following purposes:
- ● provide you with our services;
- ● To achieve the purpose described in the "How We Use Your Information" section;
- ● Understand, maintain and improve our services.
- ● As our business continues to grow, we and our affiliates may conduct mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before your personal information is transferred.
- ● We or our affiliates may also retain, preserve or disclose your personal
information for the following purposes:
- ● Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- ● Compliance with court orders or other legal procedures;
- ● Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies;
- ● We believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, safeguard public interests, or protect the personal and property safety or legal rights of us or our group companies, our customers, other users or employees.
How we keep, store and protect your information
We use various security technologies and procedures to prevent information loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information that you provide to us. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and the limitations of risk prevention, even if we have strengthened our security measures as much as possible, we cannot always guarantee 100% information security. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks that you use to access our services may have problems due to circumstances beyond our control.
Tips for sharing information
Our multiple services allow you to publicly share your relevant information not only with your social network, but also with all users who use the service, for example, information you upload or post on our services (including your public individuals Information, your established list), your responses to other people's uploaded or posted information, and location and log information related to this information. Other users who use our services may also share information related to you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media service is designed to enable you to share information with users all over the world, so that shared information can be delivered in real time and widely. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the relevant information remains in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the information may still be cached, copied or stored independently by other users or non-affiliated third parties that are not under our control, or other information. Users or such third parties are kept in the public domain.
Therefore, please carefully consider the content of your upload, post, and communication through our services.In some cases, you can control the scope of users who have the right to browse your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services. If you request to remove your personal information from our service, please operate through the terms provided in these special service terms.
Tips for sensitive personal information
Certain personal information may be considered sensitive personal information because of its specificity, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information. Sensitive personal information is more strictly protected than other personal information.
Please note that the content and information that you provide, upload or publish in our services (such as photos or information about your social activities) may reveal your sensitive personal information. You need to carefully consider whether you use our services to disclose your sensitive personal information.
COOKIES, log files, and WEB BEACON
We and third party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons and store this information as log information.
- We use our own cookies and web beacons to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services, and for the following purposes:
- ● Remember your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons help us identify you as our registered user, or save you to provide us with information about your preferences or other information;
- ● Advertising optimization. Cookies and web beacons help us to provide you with advertisements related to you based on your information rather than general advertising.
While using cookies and web beacons for these purposes, we may aggregate non-personally identifiable information collected through cookies and web beacons to advertisers and other partners to analyze how you and other users use our services and for advertising services.
You can refuse or manage cookies or web beacons through browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, we may not be able to provide you with the best service experience, and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will still receive the same number of ads, but the relevance of these ads to you will decrease.
We may use your information to provide you with ads that are more relevant to you.
- We may also use your information to send you marketing information through our services, email or other means to provide or promote the following goods and services of us or third parties:
- ● Our goods and services, as well as goods and services of our affiliates and joint venture partners, including location and mapping services, application software and services, data management software and services, online advertising services, internet finance and other social media, entertainment, E-commerce, information and communications software and services ("Internet services");
- ● Third-party Internet service providers, and third-party goods and services related to: food and catering, sports, music, movies, television, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, collectibles, household utensils, appliances, Home furnishing and decoration, banking, insurance and financial services, membership points and reward programs, and other goods and services that we think may be relevant to you.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for the aforementioned advertising purposes, you may request us to stop using your personal information for the above purposes through the relevant instructions provided in our advertisements or the guidelines provided in specific services.
The emails and messages we send to you
Mail and information push
When you use our services, we may use your information to send email, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may choose to cancel your subscription on the device by following the instructions in the email we sent to you.
We may issue an announcement related to the service when necessary (for example, when we suspend a service due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these announcements that are related to the service and are not part of the promotion.
Third-party services in our services
- Our services may include or link to third-party provided social media or other services (including websites). E.g:
- ● You can use the “Share” button to share certain content to our service, or you can use a third-party connection service to log in to our service. These features may collect your information (including your log information) and may install cookies on your computer to function properly;
- ● We provide you with links through advertisements or other methods of our services that allow you to access third-party services or websites.
- ● Information collected by third-party services (including any third-party websites) accessed through our services;
- ● Information collected by other companies and agencies that advertise services in our services.
Chongqing Calendar Technology Co., Ltd.